With the 2019 sailing season only four weeks away, we’re excited to have published the calendar, with some new additions and a return of the old favourites. The full calendar can be viewed here;
- Wednesday warm-up and wind-down race starting at 1830hrs (not included in the main Wednesday series’).
- A return of the Cooler series in November to be raced on a Windward/leward courses.
- Two open meetings. One for Wayfarers and National 12s (15 and 16 June), and one for Merlin Rockets (3 and 4 August).
- Battle of the Beaches and Barts Bash with Lancing SC (2 June, 28 July and 15 September)
- A youth series (racing a smaller triangle at sea) from May-October.
Dutyman is up and running, and members should be signing up for four duties – select your duties here. In the first instance please choose your own – members that don’t be will have theirs allocated.
Please contact Richard Bramley if you need a login or have any queries email@example.com.