An enormous thank you to every single club member that made this event possible. Shoreham members delivered another fantastic open meeting and we have received some really positive comments from the competitors about the both the water and shore teams. THANK YOU
Results and reports
Open meeting info
We’re looking forward to welcoming the Merlin Rockets and Fireballs to Shoreham at the weekend – Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August. We are excited to be offering a new format of six races on shorter courses with a target race time of 45 minutes each.
The galley will be open for breakfast and throughout the day, with a BBQ in the evening. There is free parking and camping on site, but campers are requested to unpitch their tents before racing on Sunday.
The programme for the weekend is as follows;
- Saturday 6th August – High Tide: 14.35
- 10.30 – 12.30: Registration in the Club House
- 12.30: Briefing in front of the Club House
- Warning signal for Race 1 – Merlins start 1st followed by Fireballs
- Race 2 to be run as soon as possible after Race 1
- Race 3 to be run as soon as possible after Race 2
- 19.30: BBQ – tickets available from reception
- Sunday 7th August – High Tide: 15.09
- Warning signal for Race 4 – Merlins start 1st followed by Fireballs
- Race 5 to be run as soon as possible after Race 4
- Race 6 to be run as soon as possible after Race 5
Prize giving will take place in the club house once races are completed.