The AGM has been scheduled for Sunday 20th November at 1030hrs.
The meeting is a chance to share your views about the club and will be an opportunity to find out more about the new slipway and the clubs development plan for the next five years.
Please contact Caz if you would like to nominate a Committee member or if you have an item for discussion that you wish to be included on the agenda.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows;
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of Minutes of 2015 AGM
- Matters Arising from 2015 AGM
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Approval of accounts for 2016
- Re-elect auditor
- Club Development Plan
- Approve 2017 subscription and boat fees
- Elect officers and committee members
- Any other business